Kyle Purington, Vice President
Mike Sullivan and Douglas Wright previously owned and operated Atlantic Telcom Services, which was established in 1992 and sold to SBA Network Services in 2001.
Prior to this venture, they both spent 12 years working around the United States for Gabriel Electronics, which manufactured and installed point-to-point microwave antennas worldwide.
Todd Boothby, PRODUCT ENGINEER / FABRICATION MANAGER
Matt Langevin, PURCHASING / LOGISTICS MANAGER
Alisha Gallant, BUSINESS OPERATIONS MANAGER
Michael Sullivan, President
Wireless Construction, Inc. | 40 Blake Road | Standish, ME 04084
Crew members are highly trained, experienced professionals and are selected to meet Wireless’ rigorous hiring standards.
The team, comprised of project and safety managers, welders, and civil/field technicians, stay abreast of the latest technology advancements, techniques, and certifications.
- OSHA-10 / OSHA-30 Certified - ComTrain Authorized/Competent Tower Climbing Safety & Rescue Certified
- NWSA TTT-1/TTT-2 / A+L / Foreman - RF Safety Certified - Competent Rigger Certified
- CPR and First Aid Certified - Crane Spotter / Signal Person Certified - MEWP Certified
- Antirsu Certified - PIM Certified - Fiber Optic Certified
- Dragon Wave Trained - PPC Connector Trained
Douglas Wright, Treasurer
Sheldon Jones, Project Director
Nick Cates, Safety Manager
Charlie Justice,OPERATIONS MANAGER